In this project, the causes of damage to the compressor blade of Karun Petrochemical Ventilation Unit were investigated in order to determine the mechanisms of destruction and the main causes of its occurrence in this equipment and provide executive solutions to control and prevent recurrence, while conducting specialized tests Process, operation and maintenance were also evaluated.
Laboratory tests performed:
- Visual inspection and stereography
- Quantometric chemical analysis
- OM light microscope
- SEM scanning electron microscope
- Chemical analysis of EDS X-ray separation
- Corrosion and potentiodynamic tests