Corrosion inhibitors are used continuously to control corrosion of towers and cooling exchangers. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficiency and performance of 5 types of corrosion inhibitors used in the cooling system of Bandar Imam Petrochemical Company in different simulated conditions. In general, the behavior of corrosion inhibitors in cooling systems is influenced by various factors, each of which has been studied as an electrochemical test variable.
- Temperature effect
- Fluid velocity effect
- Effect of oxygen concentration
- Effect of inhibitory concentration
- Effect of corrosion products
- Effect of solution retention and stability
- Calculation of inhibition efficiency